2020 Mazda CX-30 Specs
The new 2020 Mazda CX-30 is ready to take on anything from North Wales errands to trips past Chalfont. Learn more about the innovative technology features, performance specs, and more that this model has to offer you and your daily drives with us at North Penn Mazda. We can help you explore what makes this model a great choice for your next SUV.
MAZDA CX-30: KEY SPECS
This new Mazda SUV strives to provide drivers with added comfort, convenience, and capability. That’s why you’ll find the new Mazda CX-30 specs offer the following:
- Performance: The Mazda CX-30 is built with a 2.5L I4 engine that generates 186 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque. Enhanced all-wheel drive improves handling through even the harshest conditions in Lansdale, and Skyactiv® Technology combines spark and compression ignition to maximize efficiency and performance.
- Interior: This model has a clean and open design for a classy look and plenty of room for drivers, passengers, and cargo! Even more important are the newly designed seats that maintain the natural S-curve of the spine, reducing fatigue and maximizing comfort.
- Technology: From a new sound system to the updated i-Activsense® safety system and smartphone integration, this is a high-tech Mazda SUV that keeps everyone safe and connected no matter how long the drive.
MAZDA CX-30 DEVELOPMENT
Mazda SUVs are constantly evolving to match the needs of drivers. The 2020 Mazda CX-30 is designed to offer cutting-edge design, advanced technology, and a strong performance that drivers will want to show off. This model is the second in Mazda’s new generation of vehicles, which includes the redesigned Mazda3. With compact crossovers becoming more popular than ever, the all new Mazda CX-30 is here to bridge the gap between the Mazda CX-3 and Mazda CX-5.
Paired with the signature Kodo design, the Mazda CX-30 merges form and function like no other. This Mazda SUV was also crafted to fit the needs of every driver–from active professionals to growing families. Mazda wanted this vehicle to be adaptable, conforming to your needs and eventually the needs of your kids when the vehicle is passed down.
2020 MAZDA CX-30 REVIEWS
If you’re still unsure about this model and if it’s right for you and your commutes, check out what the automotive experts have to say in their 2020 Mazda CX-30 reviews:
- Car & Driver – “the CX-30 suggests it’ll ooze with that enthusiast appeal for which Mazda is famous”
- Consumer Reports – “With ample tech and safety offerings, the five-seat crossover takes aim at younger buyers seeking a more premium feel without a premium price.”
- Edmunds – “We expect there will be a lot to like about the new CX-30 beyond its sleek lines and sporty proportions.”
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ALL-NEW MAZDA CX-30
The new Mazda CX-30 is an affordable, efficient choice for North Wales drivers. If you’re interested in this vehicle, check out our new vehicle specials to help you save more. Looking for a different vehicle? Browse our inventory or compare our models, like the Mazda CX-30 vs. Subaru Crosstrek, to help you find the right match. Check out the Mazda CX-30 interior to see what it’s like on the inside when you visit us. Have questions about our models, the Mazda CX-9 price, the Mazda maintenance schedules, and more? Contact us today!
More on the Mazda CX-30
For a sleek vehicle to get you around North Wales in style, you need the new Mazda CX-30 interior features. The CX-30 expertly combines ample space with luxurious entertainment and convenience features to make even the shortest drives something to look forward to. You’ll find all of the luxurious interior features on every vehicle in our…
The new 2020 Mazda CX-30 is ready to take on anything from North Wales errands to trips past Chalfont. Learn more about the innovative technology features, performance specs, and more that this model has to offer you and your daily drives with us at North Penn Mazda. We can help you explore what makes this model a great choice…
For an advanced crossover with innovative features and an impressive performance at an affordable price, drivers would do well choosing the new Mazda CX-30. No matter if you’re looking for the base level, which starts at 21,900 MSRP*, or you’re interested in the higher trim levels with the Premium Package for high-end luxury, there’s a…