How Much is a 2020 MAZDA CX-9?
How much is a Mazda CX-9? What a terrific question. The answer will depend on the trim level you choose for your Mazda CX-9. When asking how much is a Mazda? Keep in mind that we like to provide you lots of options. At North Penn Mazda, we have five trim levels to make your Mazda CX-9 feel like yours. Below, we will share with you the four trims above the entry-level, which starts at $33,890 MSRP*. If you are looking for comfort, performance, and style, the new Mazda CX-9 will impress.
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Sport – $33,890 Starting MSRP*
The Mazda CX-9 has an exceptional lineup, and the first out of the gate is the Mazda CX-9 Sport. An entry-level sporty Mazda that comes standard with the following features:
- 250-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5T 4-cylinder engine
- Skyactiv®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission
- Skyactiv-Vehicle Dynamics with G-Vectoring Control
- Rearview camera
- Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System with voice command
- 2 USB ports
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Touring – $35,710 Starting MSRP*
Are you looking for extra comfort and convenience? Then the features that come with the Mazda CX-9 Touring deserves a second look:
- Power Rear Liftgate with programmable height
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane-keep Assist
- Heated front seats and outside mirrors
- Leather-trimmed seating and steering wheel
- 9-inch full-color touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Blind Spot Monitoring System
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Grand Touring – $41,550 Starting MSRP*
The second trim level provides premium features with a more upscale look and feel:
- 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with Brilliant Silver finish
- Power sliding-glass moonroof
- Aluminum roof rails
- Bose® Centerpoint® 2 Surround Sound System with AudioPilot® 2
- Mazda Navigation System
- Active Driving Display with Traffic Sign Recognition20
- 360º View Monitor
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Signature – $46,215 Starting MSRP*
The Signature trim is only available with the all-wheel-drive configuration. The final trim level offered for the Mazda CX-9 leaves a sophisticated mark.
- Three rows of seating for 6 with captain’s chairs
- 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- LED signature grille lighting
- Nappa leather seating and trim
- Genuine Santos Rosewood inlays
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Learn More About the MAZDA CX-9 Trim Levels at North Penn Mazda!
At North Penn Mazda, we have all the trim levels for you to choose the right Mazda CX-9 for you. You can learn more about the Mazda CX-9 with us today! If you are looking for financing, we can help. Please check out our new vehicle specials. They can get you behind the wheel of a Mazda CX-9 faster, Lansdale drivers. If you live near North Wales, give us a call to set up your personalized appointment, learn about Mazda SUV models, or even to compare the Mazda CX-9 vs. Honda Pilot!
*MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and $1,100 destination charge (Alaska $1,145). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More on Mazda Model Features
The 2021 Mazda CX-5 is a hit with customers and critics, but how do you pick which options are best for the North Wales roads? In this guide, the team at North Penn Mazda will compare the seven different 2021 Mazda CX-5 trims to help you find just the right match for your needs. Whether you’re looking for…
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 is a car that’s designed to get you through North Wales with aplomb. It’s sporty, stylish, and functional all in one great Mazda package. The Mazda CX-5 price is also set at a level that’s perfect for drivers looking to maximize their value. North Penn Mazda is going to tell you everything we know…
Not only does the 2021 Mazda CX-5 have impressive performance, technology, and a beautiful exterior it also has spectacular efficiency to match. This makes it easily one of the best cars for your daily commutes around North Wales, or for weekend trips outside of Lansdale. Discover more about why the Mazda gas mileage is so outstanding…