How Much is a 2020 MAZDA CX-9?
How much is a Mazda CX-9? What a terrific question. The answer will depend on the trim level you choose for your Mazda CX-9. When asking how much is a Mazda? Keep in mind that we like to provide you lots of options. At North Penn Mazda, we have five trim levels to make your Mazda CX-9 feel like yours. Below, we will share with you the four trims above the entry-level, which starts at $33,890 MSRP*. If you are looking for comfort, performance, and style, the new Mazda CX-9 will impress.
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Sport – $33,890 Starting MSRP*
The Mazda CX-9 has an exceptional lineup, and the first out of the gate is the Mazda CX-9 Sport. An entry-level sporty Mazda that comes standard with the following features:
- 250-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5T 4-cylinder engine
- Skyactiv®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission
- Skyactiv-Vehicle Dynamics with G-Vectoring Control
- Rearview camera
- Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System with voice command
- 2 USB ports
- Three-zone automatic climate control
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Touring – $35,710 Starting MSRP*
Are you looking for extra comfort and convenience? Then the features that come with the Mazda CX-9 Touring deserves a second look:
- Power Rear Liftgate with programmable height
- Lane Departure Warning and Lane-keep Assist
- Heated front seats and outside mirrors
- Leather-trimmed seating and steering wheel
- 9-inch full-color touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Blind Spot Monitoring System
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Grand Touring – $41,550 Starting MSRP*
The second trim level provides premium features with a more upscale look and feel:
- 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with Brilliant Silver finish
- Power sliding-glass moonroof
- Aluminum roof rails
- Bose® Centerpoint® 2 Surround Sound System with AudioPilot® 2
- Mazda Navigation System
- Active Driving Display with Traffic Sign Recognition20
- 360º View Monitor
2020 MAZDA CX-9 Signature – $46,215 Starting MSRP*
The Signature trim is only available with the all-wheel-drive configuration. The final trim level offered for the Mazda CX-9 leaves a sophisticated mark.
- Three rows of seating for 6 with captain’s chairs
- 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- LED signature grille lighting
- Nappa leather seating and trim
- Genuine Santos Rosewood inlays
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Learn More About the MAZDA CX-9 Trim Levels at North Penn Mazda!
At North Penn Mazda, we have all the trim levels for you to choose the right Mazda CX-9 for you. You can learn more about the Mazda CX-9 with us today! If you are looking for financing, we can help. Please check out our new vehicle specials. They can get you behind the wheel of a Mazda CX-9 faster, Lansdale drivers. If you live near North Wales, give us a call to set up your personalized appointment, learn about Mazda SUV models, or even to compare the Mazda CX-9 vs. Honda Pilot!
*MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and $1,100 destination charge (Alaska $1,145). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More on Mazda Model Features
For a sleek vehicle to get you around North Wales in style, you need the new Mazda CX-30 interior features. The CX-30 expertly combines ample space with luxurious entertainment and convenience features to make even the shortest drives something to look forward to. You’ll find all of the luxurious interior features on every vehicle in our…
For over three decades the Mazda MX-5 Miata has been the go-to sports car for North Wales drivers who love style and fun in an affordable roadster for scenic drives and city commutes. Since its 1989 debut the Mazda Miata has been adored for its groundbreaking design. That hasn’t changed as the Miata has evolved into…
Our Mazda MX-5 Miata inventory is always in demand at North Penn Mazda, and for good reason! Between its sporty styling and fantastic performance, any North Wales driver can find a Mazda Miata for sale that checks every box on their wish list — and the 2020 Mazda Miata updates just might be the best ones yet! Take…