About North Penn Collision
North Penn Imports Collision Center has been operating since 1971 with a goal to provide outstanding workmanship and the highest level of customer service. Our highly experienced team works closely with every insurance company from start to finish.
While managing the insurance relationship is important to us, we work for YOU and our priority is restoring your vehicle back to pre-accident condition. Our office staff has a combined 60 years of experience and is prepared to handle every aspect of your claim including towing service, rental car and administering the claim with your insurance company. In addition, our certified technicians have over 80 years of combined collision repair experience. Our team is trained with the right tools and prepared to provide you with the best quality service you deserve.
Here are 20 more reasons why North Penn’s Collision Center is the right choice:
- VW Certified Technicians
- On-site rental fleet
- Courtesy Shuttle Service
- Latest computerized Technology to find the perfect color match
- Axalta Waterborne paint for a cleaner & safer finish than solvent based paints.
- Vehicle diagnostic scans performed before and after repairs
- Erie DRP (Direct Repair program)
- Lifetime warranty on repairs
- We repair ALL makes and models
- State of the art body spot welding techniques
- Advanced frame straightening
- Factory trained mechanical repair technicians
- Access to Mazda & Volkswagen workshop manuals
- Alldata Collision systems
- Manufacture specialty tools (Volkswagen & Mazda)
- Shark Measuring system
- On-site alloy wheel straightening (same day turn around)
- Hunter Alignment and balancing with road force
- Equipped with state-of-the-art tools to handle today’s complex drive assistance safety systems
such as: adaptive cruise control, autonomous braking, blind spot monitoring and lane departure just to name a few.
- Satisfaction guaranteed