2020 MAZDA CX-30 Price
For an advanced crossover with innovative features and an impressive performance at an affordable price, drivers would do well choosing the new Mazda CX-30. No matter if you’re looking for the base level, which starts at 21,900 MSRP*, or you’re interested in the higher trim levels with the Premium Package for high-end luxury, there’s a Mazda SUV that’s right for you and your budget. Learn more about the Mazda CX-30 price, trim levels, features, and more before driving one home to Chalfont.
MAZDA CX-30 ENGINE SPECS
Built with a Skyactiv®-G 2.5L 16-valve, 4-cylinder engine paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and Sport modes, the new Mazda CX-30 can give you the performance you want on Lansdale roads. Drivers can even opt for the available i-Activ AWD® with Off-Road Traction Assist for those who want more control in their Mazda CX-30.
MAZDA CX-30 PRICES BY TRIM LEVEL
- Base Level Mazda CX-30 Price:$21,900* MSRP
- 7-inch LCD meter display, a dynamic 8-speaker audio system with Mazda Harmonic Acoustics, and the Mazda Connect™ infotainment system with 8.8-inch full-color display, and more!.
- Safety featuresincludea rearview camera, Dynamic Stability Control, Lane-Keep Assist, Smart Brake Support, Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go among many others
MAZDA CX-30 Select Package Upgrade
- Mazda CX-30 Select Package Price: $23,900* MSRP
- Leatherette-trimmed seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector, Apple CarPlay™ integration, Android Auto™ integration, and a Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry System
- Added Select Package safety features include the innovative Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
MAZDA CX-30 Preferred Package
- Mazda CX-30 Prefered Package Price: $26,200* MSRP
- Heated front seats, Bose® 12-speaker premium audio system, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat and much more!
- Added exterior features of the Prefered Packagebring you power side mirrors with memory function, a shark-fin antenna, and a front grille with gloss finish.
MAZDA CX-30 Premium Package
- Premium Package Mazda CX-30 Price: $28,200* MSRP
- Active Driving Display, perforated leather-trimmed seats, and steering-wheel-mounted paddle shifters.
- Exterior optionsour team loves include a Power sliding-glass moonroof, LED headlights and taillights, a Rear Power Liftgate and roof rails
Test Drive the New MAZDA CX-30 at North Penn Mazda
Once you’re ready to get behind the wheel of the new Mazda CX-30, make your way to North Penn Mazda near North Wales. With our new vehicle specials and Mazda lease deals, you can get your favorite Mazda SUV for an even more affordable price. Apply for financing online to get the process started or contact us with any questions about the Mazda CX-30 interior, Mazda CX-9 price, Mazda CX-30 vs. Subaru Crosstrek, and more.
*MSRP excludes tax, title, license fees and $1,045 destination charge (Alaska $1,090). Vehicle shown may be priced higher. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More from North Penn Mazda
Our Mazda MX-5 Miata inventory is always in demand at North Penn Mazda, and for good reason! Between its sporty styling and fantastic performance, any North Wales driver can find a Mazda Miata for sale that checks every box on their wish list — and the 2020 Mazda Miata updates just might be the best ones yet! Take…
How much is a Mazda CX-9? What a terrific question. The answer will depend on the trim level you choose for your Mazda CX-9. When asking how much is a Mazda? Keep in mind that we like to provide you lots of options. At North Penn Mazda, we have five trim levels to make your Mazda CX-9…
With the release of the new Mazda CX-30, a sleek subcompact SUV with plenty of power in its own right, the 2020 Mazda CX-3 trims have been compiled into one well-laden crossover. The new Mazda CX-3 Sport offers unique power and capability at an affordable price for any driver who has an eye for true…