MAZDA6 Price List
Car and Driver says the 2020 Mazda6 is “offering style, a fun-to-drive nature, and value.” North Penn Mazda couldn’t agree more! This sporty sedan includes features and power Colmar drivers expect in more expensive vehicles. While the Mazda6 MSRP is already a great value, our new vehicle specials will save you even more money. Take a look at how much 2020 Mazda6 you get for the price.
2020 MAZDA6 Price List by Configuration
North Penn Mazda has a large 2020 Mazda6 selection, with one for any North Wales driving style. Whether you want one of the Mazda6 sports configurations, or opt for a luxury trim package, here’s what you can choose from:
- MAZDA6 Sport – MSRP starting at $24,000*
- 187-hp, Skyactiv®-G 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT and Cylinder Deactivation
- Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System with voice command.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, and Advanced Smart City Brake Support with pedestrian detection.
- MAZDA6 Touring – MSRP starting at $26,600*
- 19″ aluminum alloy wheels with Gun Metallic finish
- Power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade
- Leatherette-trimmed sport seats, and heated front seats.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring – MSRP starting at $29,700*
- 250-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT
- Body-colored heated power side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11 speakers, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring Reserve – MSRP starting at $32,200*
- 19″ aluminum-alloy wheels with Brilliant Silver finish
- Rear decklid spoiler
- Automatic power-folding side mirrors
- Front lower molding in bright finish
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Ventilated front seats
- Driver’s seat memory
- Windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display
- Adaptive Front-lighting System.
- MAZDA6 Signature – MSRP starting at $35,300*
- Front grille in Gunmetal finish
- Frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®
- Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel
- Nappa leather-trimmed sport seats
- Sen Wood door and dashboard trim inserts
- Black headliner
- Mazda Navigation System, SiriusXM® 3-year Traffic and Travel Link® subscription
- 7-inch LCD meter display
- Traffic sign recognition
- 360º view monitor
- Front and rear parking sensors
Get a Great Deal at North Penn Mazda!
Visit North Penn Mazda from Lansdale or Chalfont to get a fantastic deal on the affordable luxury of a 2020 Mazda6! Check out our available used Mazda6 inventory, apply for financing online, then contact us to schedule a test drive.
*MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $920 destination charge (Alaska $965). Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More on MAZDA Models
Are you in the market for a family-friendly SUV that’s powerful enough to tow sporting gear or a flatbed trailer? When equipped with the available Skyactiv®-G engine, the Mazda CX-5 towing capacity reaches as high as 2,000 pounds. That’s enough to tow a jet ski, motorcycle, fishing boat, or even a small teardrop trailer out…
Which Mazda CX-30 trim level comes with the features you and your family need on the road in North Wales? Your options range from the entry-level CX-30 2.5S to the Turbo Premium Plus trim. Explore features for all seven trims below, and then contact us when you’re ready to book a test drive with a…
The 2021 Mazda CX-30 is a subcompact SUV with everything that discerning North Wales drivers are looking for: efficiency, comfort, and safety at a great price. Wondering if the CX-30 could be the right pick for you and your family or to upgrade your Lansdale commute? Explore the Mazda CX-30 interior features and dimensions with North Penn Mazda…