MAZDA6 Price List
Car and Driver says the 2020 Mazda6 is “offering style, a fun-to-drive nature, and value.” North Penn Mazda couldn’t agree more! This sporty sedan includes features and power Colmar drivers expect in more expensive vehicles. While the Mazda6 MSRP is already a great value, our new vehicle specials will save you even more money. Take a look at how much 2020 Mazda6 you get for the price.
2020 MAZDA6 Price List by Configuration
North Penn Mazda has a large 2020 Mazda6 selection, with one for any North Wales driving style. Whether you want one of the Mazda6 sports configurations, or opt for a luxury trim package, here’s what you can choose from:
- MAZDA6 Sport – MSRP starting at $24,000*
- 187-hp, Skyactiv®-G 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT and Cylinder Deactivation
- Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System with voice command.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, and Advanced Smart City Brake Support with pedestrian detection.
- MAZDA6 Touring – MSRP starting at $26,600*
- 19″ aluminum alloy wheels with Gun Metallic finish
- Power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade
- Leatherette-trimmed sport seats, and heated front seats.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring – MSRP starting at $29,700*
- 250-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT
- Body-colored heated power side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11 speakers, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring Reserve – MSRP starting at $32,200*
- 19″ aluminum-alloy wheels with Brilliant Silver finish
- Rear decklid spoiler
- Automatic power-folding side mirrors
- Front lower molding in bright finish
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Ventilated front seats
- Driver’s seat memory
- Windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display
- Adaptive Front-lighting System.
- MAZDA6 Signature – MSRP starting at $35,300*
- Front grille in Gunmetal finish
- Frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®
- Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel
- Nappa leather-trimmed sport seats
- Sen Wood door and dashboard trim inserts
- Black headliner
- Mazda Navigation System, SiriusXM® 3-year Traffic and Travel Link® subscription
- 7-inch LCD meter display
- Traffic sign recognition
- 360º view monitor
- Front and rear parking sensors
Get a Great Deal at North Penn Mazda!
Visit North Penn Mazda from Lansdale or Chalfont to get a fantastic deal on the affordable luxury of a 2020 Mazda6! Check out our available used Mazda6 inventory, apply for financing online, then contact us to schedule a test drive.
*MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $920 destination charge (Alaska $965). Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More on MAZDA Models
Our Mazda MX-5 Miata inventory is always in demand at North Penn Mazda, and for good reason! Between its sporty styling and fantastic performance, any North Wales driver can find a Mazda Miata for sale that checks every box on their wish list — and the 2020 Mazda Miata updates just might be the best ones yet! Take…
How much is a Mazda CX-9? What a terrific question. The answer will depend on the trim level you choose for your Mazda CX-9. When asking how much is a Mazda? Keep in mind that we like to provide you lots of options. At North Penn Mazda, we have five trim levels to make your Mazda CX-9…
With the release of the new Mazda CX-30, a sleek subcompact SUV with plenty of power in its own right, the 2020 Mazda CX-3 trims have been compiled into one well-laden crossover. The new Mazda CX-3 Sport offers unique power and capability at an affordable price for any driver who has an eye for true…