MAZDA6 Price List
Car and Driver says the 2020 Mazda6 is “offering style, a fun-to-drive nature, and value.” North Penn Mazda couldn’t agree more! This sporty sedan includes features and power Colmar drivers expect in more expensive vehicles. While the Mazda6 MSRP is already a great value, our new vehicle specials will save you even more money. Take a look at how much 2020 Mazda6 you get for the price.
2020 MAZDA6 Price List by Configuration
North Penn Mazda has a large 2020 Mazda6 selection, with one for any North Wales driving style. Whether you want one of the Mazda6 sports configurations, or opt for a luxury trim package, here’s what you can choose from:
- MAZDA6 Sport – MSRP starting at $24,000*
- 187-hp, Skyactiv®-G 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT and Cylinder Deactivation
- Mazda Connect™ Infotainment System with voice command.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear selector
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System, and Advanced Smart City Brake Support with pedestrian detection.
- MAZDA6 Touring – MSRP starting at $26,600*
- 19″ aluminum alloy wheels with Gun Metallic finish
- Power sliding-glass moonroof with one-touch-open feature and interior sunshade
- Leatherette-trimmed sport seats, and heated front seats.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring – MSRP starting at $29,700*
- 250-hp Skyactiv®-G 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT
- Body-colored heated power side mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11 speakers, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio with 3-month trial subscription.
- MAZDA6 Grand Touring Reserve – MSRP starting at $32,200*
- 19″ aluminum-alloy wheels with Brilliant Silver finish
- Rear decklid spoiler
- Automatic power-folding side mirrors
- Front lower molding in bright finish
- Windshield wiper de-icer
- Ventilated front seats
- Driver’s seat memory
- Windshield-projected full-color Active Driving Display
- Adaptive Front-lighting System.
- MAZDA6 Signature – MSRP starting at $35,300*
- Front grille in Gunmetal finish
- Frameless auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink®
- Leather-wrapped heated steering wheel
- Nappa leather-trimmed sport seats
- Sen Wood door and dashboard trim inserts
- Black headliner
- Mazda Navigation System, SiriusXM® 3-year Traffic and Travel Link® subscription
- 7-inch LCD meter display
- Traffic sign recognition
- 360º view monitor
- Front and rear parking sensors
Get a Great Deal at North Penn Mazda!
Visit North Penn Mazda from Lansdale or Chalfont to get a fantastic deal on the affordable luxury of a 2020 Mazda6! Check out our available used Mazda6 inventory, apply for financing online, then contact us to schedule a test drive.
*MSRP excludes taxes, title, license fees and $920 destination charge (Alaska $965). Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.
More on MAZDA Models
With the release of the new Mazda CX-30, a sleek subcompact SUV with plenty of power in its own right, the 2020 Mazda CX-3 trims have been compiled into one well-laden crossover. The new Mazda CX-3 Sport offers unique power and capability at an affordable price for any driver who has an eye for true…
The new 2020 Mazda CX-30 is ready to take on anything from North Wales errands to trips past Chalfont. Learn more about the innovative technology features, performance specs, and more that this model has to offer you and your daily drives with us at North Penn Mazda. We can help you explore what makes this model a great choice…
For an advanced crossover with innovative features and an impressive performance at an affordable price, drivers would do well choosing the new Mazda CX-30. No matter if you’re looking for the base level, which starts at 21,900 MSRP*, or you’re interested in the higher trim levels with the Premium Package for high-end luxury, there’s a…